Post Kenya Presidential Debate Diaspora Analysis – co-hosted by
The best way to call Kenya. 0.7 cents on average. Clear. Stable. Fiberoptic.
Listen to internet radio with Diaspora Politics0 on Blog Talk Radio
Kenya Diaspora Radio®™ Live on Saturday: February 16, 2013
5:30 pm PST/ 7:30 pm CST / 8:30 pm EST.
DIAL IN INFORMATION:
Dial in Number: 712-432-0900...
Today, various members of the Kenyan diaspora discuss what law is. If law is a system of rules and guidelines which are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior, whether in the USA or any other country, what does it mean it you break them ?
Join this informative session as pledges are made to assist broadcaster Denzel Musumba in his endeavor to fight the charges against him in North Lancaster County, PA, United States. For those interested in assisting Mr. Musumba secure his freedom so that he can exercise his right to a fair hearing, instructions and information will be provided.
Whether the presidential election was free, fair and credible.
Whether the rejected votes should have been included in the final tally of the presidential poll.
What consequential declarations, orders and reliefs should the court grant at the end of the hearing.
Supreme Court rejects Africog’s application to compel the IEBC to produce the marked voter register in court; rules notice was filed late. PRELIMINARY APPLICATIONS
* Supreme Court :4 Rulings delivered
1. 900 Affidavit By CORD alliance rejected as prejudicial to the respondents
- not correctly filed
- forensic audit of IEBC IT system rejected and request should have been done before the petition began
2. Katiba Institute disallowed to act as amicus curiae “friends of the court.”
3. Court rejected an application by the African Centre for Open Governance (Africog) to compel the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) to produce the manually marked register used during the March 4 vote.
Day two of the presidential petition hearing was the respondents’ day in court and they did not disappoint the defense teams argued their cases accusing prime minister Raila Odinga of trying to force a re-run in a rebuttal of allegations filed by the cord leader to nullify the presidential results.
Raila lays out case against Uhuru win